Securing Our Future
bpha has had a continuous growth strategy since its incorporation in 1990. Our current strategy is to produce 600 Affordable Homes per annum.
Homes owned or managed at year end
Strict development criteria is applied to all new projects to ensure each development enhances bpha’s financial strength.
- 35 year NPV and no terminal value
- Conservative development assumptions applied
- No capital appreciation assumed
- Asset value generated for charging of security must normally be greater than net development cost so that overall balance sheet capacity is enhanced
- IRR must achieve a hurdle rate set on basis of: long term cost of funds + margin + interest cover buffer + risk buffer