Read our latest financial statements here
Half Year Financial Report 2020
The report shows that bpha is continuing to maintain a strong financial performance, with a core operating margin of 42.3% (Sept 2019: 40.6%), and net cashflow from operating activities increased to £30.2m (Sept 2019: £28.6m).
Our highlights of 2019/2020 include:
- Core Operating Margin of 42.3% (Sept 2019: 40.6%)
- Net cashflow from operating service increases to £30.2m (Sept 2019: £28.6m)
- 153 homes built since the beginning of the financial year
- £10.1m investment in existing assets
- Long-term credit rating of A+ was reaffirmed
Previous PublicationsFinancial Statements 2019/2020 Half Year Financial Report 2019 Financial Statements 2018/2019 Half Year Financial Report 2018 Financial Statements 2017/18 Financial Statements 2016/17 Financial Statements 2015/16 Financial Statements 2014/15 Financial Statements 2013/14 Financial Statements 2012/13
On 27 October 2020, S&P reaffirmed bpha’s long-term credit rating of A+
Credit rating agency Standard & Poor’s (S&P) has reaffirmed bpha’s long-term credit rating of A+ (negative).
The outlook for the rating remains ‘negative’ due to the current economic uncertainty.
In their Research Update, S&P have commented that bpha:
- benefits from strong economic fundamentals and excellent asset quality
- has solid EBITDA interest coverage
- has a very strong liquidity position
S&P also reaffirmed at A+ the senior secured debt rating on bpha’s outstanding bonds issued by bpha Finance plc.
Delivering best value through all our services is critical; ensuring we improve delivery of our services and maintain our strong financial position
2019/2020 Value for Money Self Assessment
(extract from the 2019/2020 Financial Statements)